Registered client? Sign in
Service:Renew Passport by mail? add another, change


You cannot renew in person and must renew by mail by completing the DS-82 form if your most recent passport:

·         Is undamaged (other than normal “wear and tear”)

·         Was issued when you were age 16 or older

·         Was issued within the last 15 years

·         Was issued in your current name (or you can document your name change with an original or certified copy of your marriage certificate, divorce decree, or court order)


 Helpful information on renewing passport by mail


Please select a location.

Chanhassen Service Center
7808 Kerber Blvd, Chanhassen, MN, 55317
Chaska License Center
418 Pine Street, Chaska, MN, 55318